Alleviate Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce for cheap. French's Sweet And Smokey Barbecue Mustard Is A Go-To Condiment For Your Dippable Food. Use French's Sweet And Smokey Mustard For All Of Your Dippable Barbecue Foods. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. This is a great version of the traditional mustard based bbq sauce. Most sauces are ketchup based, but in the South we prefer the mustard variation.
You oughta try it at least once. Carolina Mustard Barbecue Sauce is the easiest homemade BBQ sauce recipe you'll find! This mustard BBQ sauce is so easy to make, spicy, & flavorful! You close baking pressure-cook Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce using 12 method also 7 together with. Here is how you sew up.
method of Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce
- use 1-1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- give 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- give 2 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- a little 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- add 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- use 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- a little 1 teaspoon of salt, more to taste.
- also 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- then 1 of large onion grated.
- then 3/4 cup of white wine I used a brand from New Zealand.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar unfiltered with the mother.
All you need to do is mix the ingredients together and wait for the flavors to develop. Use this BBQ sauce to smother your ribs, burgers, chicken, and more! In fact, one of my favorites comes from South Carolina, and is a bright yellow, mustard-based sauce that is every bit as delicious as a vinegar or tomato-based sauce. Yes, I know such things are blasphemy in the Barbecue Belt, where your local style of BBQ is the only true one.
Mustard Bar-B-Q Sauce in succession
- Gather the spices.
- Grate the onion..
- Add the mustard and grated onion to a bowl.
- Add the spices, molasses and mix..
- To a pot add the wine, vinegar, salt, and sugar. Bring to a boil and add the mustard mixture. Simmer 25 minutes stirring occasionally. It will try and stick to the bottom..
- Pour into a container and store in an air tight container it will keep as long as regular mustard..
- Serve with your favorite meats. I hope you enjoy!! This was served on a pulled pork sandwich..
Mustard-based barbecue sauces find their origins in the Carolinas and Georgia and are the perfect BBQ sauce for pork whether you are talking whole hog, pork shoulder, or BBQ ribs. These sauces add a savory, tart flavor to barbecue, but are also great on of the many foods you grill or smoke. Try a mustard sauce next time you are grilling burgers, pork chops, or even chicken. In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, mustard powder, and salt. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before brushing on your favorite meat.