Biggest Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops review.
You undertake steaming fry Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops applying 5 compound so 5 moreover. Here is how you make it.
process of Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops
- This 340 grams of Red currant jelly.
- This 1/3 cup of Chicken stock.
- This 2 tbsp of Rosemary leaves.
- use 8 of Lamb loin chops.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper to serve.
Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops program
- Lay chops down flat, side by side a a medium size square casserole dish..
- Mix other ingredient and pour over chops. Coat well, both sides and place in the fridge to marinate over night (or a least 2 hours)..
- BBQ or pan fry chops over medium heat, reserving marinade liquid. Cook to liking- remove, cover and allow to rest..
- Now add liquid to pan, bring to boil and stir occasionally until sauce has slightly reduced. Serve with salad and baked spuds..
- Quite a sweet marinade, probably nice with chicken or pork. But I have to say, next time I think I'll use the same flavours- but assemble it differently. Use the same marinade with a fillet of lamb. Incorporate the crunchy thyme potatoes, blanched beans, semi roasted tomatoes, shaved Spanish onion, slices of sweet lamb fillet, zesty gremolata into a delicious warm salad. Anyway- it's fun playing around with different flavours..