Bombay Spicy Aloo (Potato).
You can cook Bombay Spicy Aloo (Potato) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bombay Spicy Aloo (Potato)
- Prepare of Potatoes Medium size potatoes, 2 to 4 Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Tomatos.
- Prepare of Medium Size Onions.
- Prepare of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare of 1 inch Zinger.
- Prepare of 2-3 Garlic Cloves.
- It's of 2 Medium Size onions 🧅.
- Prepare of 1 Black & 2 Green Cardamom.
- Prepare of 1 tea soon each chilli, coriander, cumins powder and dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need of 2 cloves.
Bombay Spicy Aloo (Potato) step by step
- Cut onions, tomatoes, Green Chillies, Potatoes, and Zinger & Garlic..
- Make paste of tomatos and keep it aside.
- Heat oil, once oil is hot add cumin seeds, finely chopped onions and continue to fry until onions turn to slightly brown.
- In this step add 1 Black cardamom, 2 green cardamom, 2 cloves, 1 tea spoon each Red Chilli, Cumin, Coriander powder & dried fenugreek leaves and Continue to stir for 3 to 5 min in medium heat.
- In this step add tomato paste, mix for 5min, then add 1 cup hot of water wait for 2 to 3 min.
- Add potatoes and mix well, cover it by lid for 8 to 10 (until potatoes turns soft as you like). Garnish with Coriander leaves, serve hot enjoy with roti, patarta, chapati or naan.