Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You execute simmering melt Banana Bread practicing 10 receipt together with 8 also. Here you go cook.
technique of Banana Bread
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 4 of over ripe bananas.
- It's 1,5 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Banana Bread procedure
- Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Put aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar..
- Mash up the bananas and stir in with the egg and sugar mixture..
- Then stir in the vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Now stir in the flour mixture until just combined..
- Pour the batter into a pre greased bread pan..
- Bake for about 1 hour..
- Rest for 10 minutes on a cooling rack.
Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly