Bangla chicken massala.
You discharge boiling sizzle Bangla chicken massala adopting 26 method together with 7 along with. Here you go manage.
compound of Bangla chicken massala
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken cut into pieces.
- You need 1 cup of cooking oil or as required.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of whole coarsely crushed mixed massala.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 5 of cardamon pods.
- You need 7 of optional dry red chillies.
- You need 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 7 of whole black peppers.
- It's 3 of large onions sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt or to taste.
- You need 7 cloves of garlic & 1" inch ginger crushed /diced.
- Prepare Handful of chopped coriander.
- You need 7 of sliced optional green chillies.
- You need 2-3 cups of hot water.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of chilli powder or to your desired taste.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri chilli powder or to your desired taste.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of garam massala powder.
- You need of Preparation.
- Prepare of Cut, wash and drain the chicken.
- You need Slice of the onions.
- It's of Crush /dice 7 cloves of garlic and a 1" ginger.
- It's of Chop a handful of coriander.
- You need Slice of the desired number of optional green chillies.
Bangla chicken massala gradually
- On a medium flame, heat the oil in a pan or pot. Add the coarsely crushed whole mixed massala, bay leaves, cardamon pods, optional dry red chillies, cloves, and the whole black peppers. Cover and leave for 20 seconds..
- Add the onions, stir & saute on a medium flame and add the salt. Once the colour of the onions change and start to darken, add 1 teaspoon of crushed/diced garlic & ginger..
- Add 1 cup of hot water, stir and cover until the onions have completely softened. Leave on a low to medium flame. Occasionally check and stir. Add more water if required to prevent burning or completely drying up..
- Add the GROUND POWDER SPICES: turmeric powder, chilli powder, kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder & garam massala powder. Stir for around 30 seconds. Add 1 cup of hot water, stir & cover. Leave on a low flame for around 10 minutes occasionally stirring. Add more water if required to prevent completely drying up..
- Add the chicken, stir and add the the remaining crushed/diced garlic and stir. Cover and leave on a medium flame for 30/40 minutes. Occasionally check & carefully stir..
- Once the chicken has released it's water and the oil starts to rise add half of the chopped coriander and leave uncovered for a further 10 minutes..
- Take off heat and garnish with the remaining fresh coriander and optional green chillies..