Best of Karimeen Pollichathu online. Karimeen Pollichathu is one of Kerala's traditional delicacies. Karimeen pollichathu (pearl spot) is one of the "star" foods of Kerala, marinated pearl fish is wrapped in banana leaf and grilled resulting in. Kerala Karimeen Pollichathu is a 'star' dish very popular in top rated hotels and restaurants. A favorite delicacy in Kerala cuisine, Kerala Karimeen Pollichathu always makes you crave for more. Clean the karimeen fishes very well and drain them well till dry.
Slice the onions, ginger , garlic and green chillies into. Karimeen Pollichathu is a delicious fish fry recipe which belongs to the South Indian cuisine. If you love fish then, this recipe is a must-try for you! You do ones thing brewing fry Karimeen Pollichathu accepting 22 technique furthermore 7 as a consequence. Here you go achieve.
technique of Karimeen Pollichathu
- add 1 of Karimeen medium size.
- give of Marination :.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chilli powder.
- add 1/2 tablespoon of Turmeric powder.
- also 1/2 tablespoon of Fennel.
- give 1 of Cinnamon small piece.
- add 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper powder.
- You need pinch of Ginger garlic small.
- also 1 of Green chilli.
- use of Salt.
- give of masala For.
- add 10 nos of Shallots chopped.
- then 2 tablespoons of Onion chopped.
- then 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic chopped.
- give 1/4 tsp of Fennel pwdr.
- then 1/4 of Chilli pwdr spoon.
- a little 1 of Curry leaves petal.
- give of Salt.
- This of Oil ( coconut oil 👍).
- This of Banana leaf.
- This of Thread.
- You need of Preparation.
This South Indian fish recipe will surely take your food. KARIMEEN POLLICHATHU KERALA SPECIAL KARIMEEN POLLICHATHU #SumisKitchen #KeralaRecipeVideos #KarimeenPollichathu to see more : SUBSCRIBE NOW. Karimeen Pollichathu is intensely flavored and delicately prepared. It is considered a specialty because the fish is very rare and expensive.
Karimeen Pollichathu step by step
- After cleaning the fish marinate and keep it aside for 5-10 mins. Then shallow fry it..
- Add oil in a pan Saute shallots, onion and gingergarlic paste. Add chilli, salt fennelpowder and curry leaves..
- Apply a thick layer of the masala inside and outside..
- Wrap the fish in the banana leaf and tie it with the stem..
- Heat the pan and add 1/2 spoon of oil and place the wrapped fish..
- Cook each side for 5-6 minutes in slow flame..
- Serve hot with rice / chappathi😋😋.
Marinated in spices, then wrapped in banana leaf and. Karimeen pollichathu (pearl spot) is one of the "star" foods of Kerala, marinated pearl This is how I made karimeen pollichathu. Serves: One Karimeen Pollichathu (Kerala Style), Meen Pollichathu. Karimeen Pollichathu Recipe, Learn how to make Karimeen Pollichathu (absolutely delicious About Karimeen Pollichathu Recipe: Marinated pearl spot fish wrapped up in a banana leaf and. Karimeen Pollichathu is a yummy recipe in which fish is cooked along with coconut milk.